Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, hope you had a great one and santa was good to you all, we had a wonderful day so far, I'm going to fix a ham dinner and pie for desert, then call it a day.
We all had a huge breakfast after opening up gifts and to see what santa brought for Alexis. He came by my house after he went to her house. That is how her presents got here.

Oh the story's we have to come up with, been doing it for so long, my kids wondered how come they got so many christmas. We went to my dad's on christmas eve, then to my mother-in-laws christmas morning, then on to my mother's house for dinner and christmas tree their. So they were so tired my the time we got back home it wasn't even nice.

So everyone is taking a nap right now, belly full of breakfast, we had our traditional breakfast, of chocolate gravy, or soppin chocolate, biscuits, bacon, and eggs for who ever wants one. Now I know you are all going yukkkkkkkk that sounds terrable, but don't knock it until you have tried it. It is a traditional meal from my husbands faimly, he was from Arkansas and that was big there and thru out the south.

Well okay I think I will post a few pictures, and then go start some dinner or at least get it ready to go into the oven.

No comments: