Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Monday, December 15, 2008

Well this is the launce of my Brand New Blog

I have never had a blog before so this is all new to me, I haven't even figured out how to put a back ground or any color on it yet. But I thought I you get something written so it shows that I have a new blog.

This is going to be fun I think, something new for me, I am doing digital scrap booking, I'm into that pretty hot and heavy, but it is still new to me, I have a lot to learn. I currently post to my very most favorite site in the whole wide world, is Scrapbook Flair, you can view my personal site here, www.scrapbookflair.com/scrappin_grammie. Hope you come over and take a peek.
I have meet a lot of very good people on this site, that I now consider friends in the scrap world.

We have never meet each other but we are truly friends and care dearly for each other, we make personal announcement's, we share our lives with each other.
IT IS A GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!
Well unlike most of my friends on Flair that make there own designs and off them on this site as freebies, I don't have that to offer right but would love for you to stop by and visit a while.

Well I will get this posted and see how it looks, will try to keep up on this now that I have it started, hoping for a web site also. Time will tell

No comments: