Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been a while

Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything, but I thought I would make an entry and post an picture of my granddaughter in her wedding gown, it turned out so pretty.
I have been kinda not had to much of a routine this past couple of weeks. Great granddaughter has been out of school for holiday vacation, and before that she was hope with the flu that is going around. Geez a whole month home with a 4 year old, getting to old for that. lol

Well now the holiday's are over and all decorations are put away, the little one is back in school, and I have a little time for myself.
I really enjoy that time alone, I always did, even when my kids were little, I looked forward to the nap every afternoon.
I would read, or back in those days we wrote letters, so that was one thing i just loved to do, or sew up or mind a few things. I just hated to get the sewing machine out when the kids were up.

So now we are expecting a new great grandchild, and I was told a couple of days ago that it is a BOY!!!!!!
So we are all real excited about that, now I can start thinking in that direction, I think I will start working on a quilt for him.

Well I think I will get going and get something done, maybe another scrap page, lol!!!!
More later

No comments: