Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GOT IT FIXED

Well I got the improper content flag off of this blog, geez that was a real shock to open up my blog and see that there is a flag for content on it.
So it took some reserach but I found it, and would you beleave that I did it myself. Was in there the other day and started changing things around and somehow I clicked on that button to flag my site.
So everything is alright now!!!!!

Things with me are fine, just trying to decide if we are going to move or not, I sure don't want to.
Okay I need to go do somethings I have two scrappages undone that needs to be finished, so I think maybe that is what I will go do.

1 comment:

MaxiDesigns said...

Hello Carol,
Thanks for stopping by to see my new blog. I have no idea what I am doing. It's trial and error. I need to figure out where to put things. Your blog is very cool!
I think you may be on my friends list in SBF. If not let's add each other. Hugs!