Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Monday, March 9, 2009

TRYING TO PUT A NEW HEADER ON HOME PAGE

I have been almost all day trying to get a new header on my home page and still don't have it the way I won't it. So I will have to go find a tut on it to get it done right.

But other than that my day has been unproductive for sure, it is spring break here in AZ so that mean I have Alexis all day today and tomorrow, then again on Friday. But she was really good today, she is becoming a PC whiz for sure. She played on it for at least 3 hours today.

So my computer time is cut way down when she is here, but that is alright it keeps her busy, that is a big deal. She has to be busy

Okay that is about it for today, I'm going to go find something to help me put a header on here.
Bye for now

No comments: