Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEEN A WHILE

Sorry it has been a while since I have been on here, don't know why except I get so wrapped up with scrapbooking that is just take me into space.
I forget to do anything else. And I just have a ton of old pictures to take care of, just don't know if I will ever get it done.

I just posted a sweet scrap page of my neices, my brothers grandkids, so actually they are my great-neices. But in our family we are not really big on the GREAT thing. You are either Aunt or Uncle grandma or grandpa. Unless you are me or my husband and our grandkids call us Grammie and Grampie. So that is what we are called thru out the family. Well I take that back, we are also known as AKA Aunty Carol and Uncle Don.
So anyway, we were gearing up for the big VIRUS that was suppose to hit today, had my neigbor come check out the computer here in the house. He said we were good to go.
So that made me feel better.
Well okay I guess I will go back to my scrapbooking, will return soon

No comments: