Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BEEN A LONG LONG TIME!!!!!!

Well it has been a really long time since I have been here to post anything. It has been kinda crazy around here. A granddaughter tied up with a bad relationship, and trying to deal with that. I have been really hot and heavy into facebook, and Paula Deen and her challenges. I have entered three now, they are alot of fun to.
Scrapbooking has gone a little soft since then but I do need to get back into it again. It is time for the fall activity's like Halloween, then of course Thanksgiving, then we all know what follow's, and that would be Christmas.

My great granddaughter started kindergarden this year, those little things go all day now, That is really a huge deal. But she loves it and is doing soooo good!!!!!.

Okay this is going to be short, but I will not wait so long to get back and do some posting.

No comments: