Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Sunday, October 3, 2010

ADDING QUICK PAGES FOR THE NEW BABY ALBUM

Sorry it again has been so long since I have been on to post anything.... but I have been busy with the events going on in October....

I just posted the new album pages for one of the new baby coming in January (maybe Dec) and then the other one is due in Febuary... these kids are ganging up on me.... well we haven't had a new baby for a year now...

Our last new one just had her year old birthday..... so she is just about ready to start walking....

Well I'm making "Diaper Cakes" for these two new babies.... they are turning out really cute.... think maybe I will start making them ..... to sell I don't they are very expensive on the internet... so if I can under cut them and sell in my home town that would be great... I will get the pictures posted here soon

Okay well as I have said before I will try to be better about posting on here.....

No comments: