Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

WELL WE ARE NOW IN 2014 ---- HOLY COW ----

Let's see it is now January of 2014, it has been a really long time since I have been on here... but now I'm watch Savannah while everyone goes to work,,, so that leaves me little time to play with my hobby's.

Well let's backup a little bit, Shelby had a baby boy, which is 6 months old, Krista had a baby girl, Elli Lynn, 2 months old..... and then our big girl who has had her first birthday.... so she is now 14 months old.
We are all good, still feeling rather good, doesn't seem to be any problems as of now, and god I hope it stays that way.

We all had good holidays, Christmas has come and gone, and the New Year just scooted out the door. Not sure what this year is going to bring.... I'm going to try and start a blog of the family and pictures I hope. I just got a new mouse scanner which will make it a lot easer to scan on to the computer. So we will see how far I get with that idea.

Well let see if I can get some pics on here the the two newest family members....

Kirsta n Elli
 



Shelby and her family
 
Ellie Lynn n Daddy
 

No comments: