Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Sunday, April 3, 2016

BACK IN ARIZONIA

April 3, 2016


Well it has been along span in my posts......not even sure where to start.  Well the last time I was on here we had just moved back here to Kingman, AZ.

Moved to Nebraska, was there tor six month. Granddaughter husband went to work on the railroad......Well that didn't work out so good. We are all back!!!!!!!

Now as far as great grandkids go we have had a few more since I was last on here to post......let's see GRANDDAUGHTERS Andrea and Shelli each had a baby boy, grandson Tim had another...all three are boys. My niece Kirsta she had a boy....my twin brothers both had grandsons...
So we have had a run on boys this time.

I lost my one and only living aunt.....that is all the aunt's and uncles on both sides of the family. So now all that is left is COUSINS. So my Aunt Gretchen and Aunt Gilda....both lived with my cousin Kenna, I think that's all we lost last year.

No comments: