Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Monday, March 2, 2009

A NEW LOOK, JUST PLAYING AROUND

Well here we are March 2, man o man this year is going bye really to fast already, gosh St. Patty's day will be next.

Well things are good, just had my great granddaughters 5th birthday party on Sat. there was a park full of kids, most of them were from here pre-school, so all were 5 years old. We were really ready to come home and kick our shoes off and rest, lolol. It was a lot of fun, it is hard to beleive that she is 5 years old.
But they say don't have babies to have a baby around cause they don't stay babies at all.

Well I don't have any news right now just thought I had better sign in and check out what is going on here.

HERE IS WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY EARLY, just in case I don't get back on here before that


No comments: