Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY IS SPRUNG, FLOWERS ARE HUNG

Well here it is the first of May and I haven't been on here since sometime around Easter. Well ya know that is just how my time goes anymore.
But school is almost out so Lex will be home more, so that means that my time will be even more taken.

We had new tile floor put in the whole lower level of the house, it is so nice. And so much easier to keep clean. That white carpet in here with let's see 6 that lived here and two dogs. Plus one of those 6 people was a three year old when we moved in.

So it was costing us alot of money to up keep this place. But that is gone now and oh man is it nice.

Well okay that is about it for this time around, I will try to get on more often.

No comments: