Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Friday, May 15, 2009

BEEN A WHILE SINCE LAST POST

Okay, thought I had better get something posted, before the end of the month.
Not much new here, getting ready for my last granddaughter to graduate from high school, wow!!!! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO!!!!!!!
and then the next week end one of my older granddaughters is have her baby shower, we are expecting a little girl (third grt granddaughter) but that is alright. We love little girls. But little boy's are sooooo cute to. I remember my oldest boy, we baught him a pair of levi's, he was just standing, They were soooo cute.

Well let's see, Lexie's last day at pre-school was Thurs. last baseball game is Sat. so now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with her all summer.

Swimming lessions for one thing, need to sign up for those, Not sure what else.

So we are going away for two week ends in a row, geez!!!! taking Lex with us, Shelli is moving that week anyway. So that will help her out. Lexie is going to see she cousin Kelsi. They get along so well together, sometimes I guess I should add.

Okay that doesn't it for a while will be back!!!!!!

No comments: