Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


JUNE 2ND, MOM'S BIRTHDAY
Okay I just had to post something today, it is my mom's birthday. I really miss her, she was my friend and partner in crime. We had so much fun together. We went shopping, we did crafts pretty much did everything together.After my step dad passed away she came and lived with us, we moved her to Bullhead city, and then to Utah. That is where she passed away in 1999, we took her back to California for her resting place. That is where she raised her family and that was home.So I just had to post something about her and it being her birthday, love you mom, happy birthday.Everything else is fine, we got the graduation and baby shower over with, now we are just waiting for the arrival of the new bundle of joy. Which should be sometime in July. So that is really exciting. Then we will make another trip.So much for anymore news, so will close this segment now and I shall return soon!!!!!

No comments: