Followers

Genealogy of Family History Scrapbook flair.com...... also Scrapbook.com/my place/louiseie

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IT'S WEDNESDAY

Well here I am.... going to add some new scrap pages that I have done over the last couple of days.
I entered them to a new digi magazine that just got started and they used both of them in the April edtion and one of them on the cover.... I was really excited.

I have been trying to get back into scrapping again... was sorta out of it for a while.... was all tied up with the Face Book Games..... burnt out on them.... I stop by everyday to check on them but I'm not into them as much as I was.

I have been back to Scrapbook.com which I have a scrap book site... and of course Scrapbook Flair and I have another scrap site there too...

Okay I'm going to and get these pages posted...

Until later

No comments: